Friday 17 May 2013

Workout?


I weighed myself on the weighing scale, just 5 minutes ago. 48kg. Wait, what? 48?! I tried to convince myself that the extra weight is due to water retention and food that I ate throughout the day (used to be 45-46kg). I know I might be hated for my reactions towards body weights but 1 kg to me is a huge difference! Especially my tummy, I’m trying so hard to have a lean body :’(

Ahh I’m not determined enough! Stamina is also getting weaker, idk why. Yesterday I planned to have oats for dinner since I had a pretty late brunch. Made it and after awhile, I really can’t force myself to finish it! I didn't like the taste and the texture at all, maybe it was too thick. Threw away the rest and made myself something else. Guess what?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


INSTANT NOODLES! #facepalm #fail

 I was planning to eat healthy and clean but….sigh. At least I added in some greens and tomatoes :P Looks healthy hahahaha

Motto of the day:





U'll never regret working out :)


Gonna watch kdrama for awhile and then I’m off to bed. Wait, let me tell you my latest obsession. 

Taecyeon!!! <3 !!


Have a nice day! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment