Friday 28 December 2012

281212


Hello! 안녕하세요~

How was Christmas for you? For me, it was again, going to church in the morning and spending quality time with my family!

Morning worship in the church. Not forgetting the true meaning of Christmas <3



CJ wanted to open the present first hahahaha. Excuse the skinny Xmas tree and messy background :D



Simple dinner with family few days before Christmas at Yokozuna in Fraser's. Didn't get to snap much food pics unfortunately >< 


Salmon, butterfish and tuna sashimi





That is how I spend my Christmas this year. Eating, bonding sessions with family and friends :D 

Btw, how do I look with this spec? 


IT IS MY GRANDMA’S ONE lol! Nicer than my current spec I feel :(


And played with Photo Booth. Selca time hahaha




Okay I think my market just dropped drastically after these pictures XD 

Oh yes, attended a Christmas party yesterday! It was funnnn! Alcohol night lolol. BUT the highlight of the day was meeting ***! HAHA he’s so cute! My dream guy :P So happy hahaha

Song of the night after meeting him

LOL exaggerating. Well, I can only admire him! :P <3 <3

Man, I really need to socialize more and not to be reserved to the world outside. So much more to experience and to see. Agree? :) 

Btw can you believe that Kim Jong Kook is already 36? :O I was shocked because he doesn't look like 36 at all! 


Eye smile <3

HOTTTTTT! 

 Hmm okay I guess I'm gona stop here. And dream about korean guys XD especially *** LOL



Good night! 안녕히 주무세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment