Monday 17 December 2012

171212


Hello!

I was supposed to be doing my PCP today but ended up doing nothing =.=
Got distracted so much today. Even packing my luggage to Seremban took me 2 hours because I was taking my own sweet time replying messages :(

Anyway, these few months will be extra stressful and tired for me. Just got to bear with it! Final sem, can't screw up. I hope I would be able to catch up because I felt like I don’t know much stuff :’( Need to think so long to come up with just one care issue for a case and not sure whether the action plan is correct or not. Oh no! >< Pray for wisdom pray for wisdom!!

I have seen so many pictures and posts on 12/12/12. To be honest I was hoping to spend this day with someone special although it is just an ordinary day. But I was really happy and contented because I was with Elyn and her bf for dinner (lamp post lol) and got to go home! CJ was there to welcome me but he was more interested in my luggage instead :D Nevertheless, got lots of kisses from him. ^^ Home sweet home! 



My boy <3

By the way, I'm looking forward to Christmas! Last year’s Christmas was ruined by somebody and can’t believe it’s gona be a year already. Bleh duwana mention sad things :D will be spending quality time with my family this Christmas. Wondering what is my gift XD I know right, so old already still wishing for a gift from my parents XD

Well, hopefully I will be able to survive my final sem. Things seem to get a bit scarier and tough to me now but I know I can do it with Him. He works in ways we cannot see! 

Song of the night 

Over You by Cassadee Pope, originally by Miranda Lambert <3



Time for me to crash. 


Good night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment