Friday 31 August 2012

Rant, Random


Can I just rant out my frustrations and anger now. *frown* I don’t know why but I don’t like “small gas” or self-centered people. I know they might have problems themselves and their own frustrations and dislikes but what about me? Different people have different characters, behaviours, worries and requirements. Why are you being so serious, picking on small matters and make a big issue out of it? I don’t understand. Please, grow up.

Ok I shall not dwell in this matter. Haha..as promised, some matters don’t worth to be mentioned. :) Time is said to heal all wounds.

Now, talking about wounds. *teary eyes* CJ (my adorrrable pup) has left some free tattoos for me. Scars la haha XD it’s because of his nails..we can't send him for grooming because due to his cough, he has not completed his full vaccination. 

Whoa I tell u, his nails..so SHARP and LONG. Damn pain T.T

I have minor scars here and there on my left hand and just got a fresh scratch earlier on my right hand. A long one. No eye see because I have a long scar on my left leg now due to a scratch quite some time ago..it’s quite serious..very visible scar..there goes my leg *sobs*

Can’t really take it anymore.. :'( we have the nail clipper for him but we don’t wana take the risk to clip his nails ourselves as we don’t have any experiences of doing it. Later bleed how? Heart pain lol. It’s very hard to get angry at him for long because he is just too cute. 

Oh yes, he is teething so he tends to bite. Bite HUMAN besides items. Lol..it’s not like those aggression kind of bite but it is so painful..his teeth is just so sharp..so painnnn..can’t really train him in this..I'm afraid that as he gets older he’ll learn to bite more aggressively and all. Haih..having a pet is not an easy task. Really. But so cute :')


How to resist haha

Btw, I have been eating a lot of sweet stuffs and not exercising. Cannot cannnot! I want to have a body like this.


*whistle* :P

Earlier I came across Boa’s latest MV (I think)..called Only One. I felt that her dance moves are so sexy. I wish I can move like that. My body is like a log of wood. Blamed my parents for not sending me for ballet classes when I was young *LOL*


I don't mind learning how to dance but I don't dare to try because I'm really stiff. And self esteem got lowered by a friend because she laughed at me when I tried to dance in the club once. haha fml can. 

Been trying to be as happy as I can these days. Still VERY lazy and procrastinating. Bahaha..nvm la enjoy when I can before I get really busy.. :) 



Selca of the day :) 

Will update my blog soon. Till then, take care readers. (LM WQ) HAHA! Gdnite!

1 comment:

  1. If I don't show her, it's only me... Lol. She says ballet pol walk weirdly. Lol. Don't know for a fact. Next time we club. Dance. No worries geh... Gd Night

    ReplyDelete