Sunday 11 November 2012

111112


Hiiiii :)

I don’t really know what to blog now. Just wanted to keep this blog alive? Haha..btw, see this:



I finally have the guts to drive out ALONE. Okay la, actually around my house area only XD This is embarrassing because I consider driving as one of my weaknesses. Yes, I still can’t drive that well yet but I’m learning! Many thanks to Elyn because she was so patient with me the other day, teaching me driving and parking etc. LOVE YOU! Hopefully I’ll get better and improveeeee :D So far I drive quite dangerously XD


I really want to join the caroling event organized by my church for Christmas. But I’m quite worried because I might not be able to juggle my time well as I’ll be in Seremban for my hospital attachment in Dec. So maybe I can't afford to attend rehearsals and all. Not too worried about singing. Cincai la.. XP Try my best haha..just want to have fun. Hmm..decisions..decisions..

Gosh, when only I will start doing my dissertation?? Kept getting distracted!

Why..why..!

Time is limited! :( No mood la..how? My results for my proposal and presentations will be out on the 16th. “Gan jiong” ah...

And I think the year end sales have already started!! I want to shop! Grrr I wish I can drive out myself and shop. I want to eat nice food also. Craving for Japanese food now. Or anything yummy! Hopefully will get the chance to makan before I start my final sem in Dec.


YUM

By the way, have you heard of Black Queen dance group? They are AMAZING! My all time favourite team <3



Old video but it is one of my favourite dance cover from them. I always admire girls that can move well because obviously I can’t. I did not degrade myself by saying that but I really can’t. XD Sad but oh well, at least I’m good in other areas :P

Okay, I guess I’ll go to bed soon. Dissertation, please be kind to me. I’ll start writing you tomorrow. :D

*pale*

Good night! 

Live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment