Sunday 24 June 2012

Saturday Thoughts


Sometimes I wonder what is the true meaning of love..maybe because of this question, I might have missed my Mr Right in some point of my life..just because I can’t figure out my feelings..

Some people still tend to find someone better than their current bf/gf..including me..but now, as time passes..I realized that we can NEVER do that because there will be ALWAYS  someone better in this world..no one is perfect..really.. :)

During the past 2 years, I had came across some life lessons that had taught me about relationships. I used to be considering someone’s appearances or looks as my partner. I know, so silly right..cute/handsome guys might not be treating u well..they might hurt u to the max that you need so much time to heal..I was just too innocent at that time..what was I thinking..!

In the end, it is all down to the personalities in someone..looks don’t last, personalities do..we will all grow old anyway.. :) I know all these are somehow common sense eh..but realizing these facts through the hard way has made me who I am today.. :)

This will be a boring post lol..just random thoughts on a silent Saturday night..saw a friend's fb status that says "We live in the consequences of our everyday decisions." Couldn't agree more..


No comments:

Post a Comment